• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Error recovery

thunderf

3.40 OE - TO In the menu of recovery the paragraph of configuration has resigned.
The screen remains in blue and is restarted.
Since(As,Like) podria to solve it?
Already I have tried(meant) and lowered 1.50 I her(it) have returned to rise to 3.03 OE-C but it(he,she) continues equally.

FatherVic

3.40 OE - TO In the menu of recovery the paragraph of configuration has resigned.
The screen remains in blue and is restarted.
Since(As,Like) podria to solve it?
Already I have tried(meant) and lowered 1.50 I her(it) have returned to rise to 3.03 OE-C but it(he,she) continues equally.

Sounds like you don't speak english:
Let me try...
You have FW 3.40 OE
You are stuck in the recovery menu
when you try to recover, the screen turns blue and restarts.
You have already downgraded to 1.50 and are trying to move to 3.03 OE-C but it keeps failing and you end up in the recovery menu.

What language do you speak, I am sure that someone out here understands your native tongue.

XsavioR

un momento vas a hablar con un persona que hablan espanol :)
Comprendo

?Sabe que es "restore default settings" ? creo todo esta bien despues "restore default settings"

XsavioR

ok bud , what kinda psp do you have .

We are looking into it but mine works fine on a ta-086 psp1001, though we cant argue the video. give us as much info as possible.

What type of psp (86 / 82 / 79)
What modifications have you made (waves, cintro boots , fonts)
etc

Also thunder try restoreing defualt settings... this stands a chance to make it work.

thunderf

ok thanks.
My version was 2,50 original(It is 79) and it is not a plate TA-082 and TA-086 either.

It pardons if use is not understood to me very well a translator.

Since you can see in the video on having touched her(it) X the menu does not go out and the console is restarted

thunderf

The problem was of flash 1.
Flash erases(smears) inside 1 the configuration. Already this the solved problem. Thank you for your attention

Gianni6gr

PSP bricked

Hey guys i've got i major problem.I changed my PSP theme with theme flasher and all screwed up.Is there a way to recover my PSP???It's got 3.40oe.I don't know which mb got on it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hi, im having this problem too, can you post a way to solve it?

downgrade back to 1.5 then install 3.40 OE-A again. there is a guide in the FAQ forum

kaienx

im having the same problem as thunderf.. ive tried downgrading to 1.5 and install 3.40 back. it's not working.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
im having the same problem as thunderf.. ive tried downgrading to 1.5 and install 3.40 back. it's not working.

oh ok, sorry I thought you were referring to Gianni6gr's post. in that case, you have a corrupted flash1. use the flash1 formatter attached to this post to fix it:

kaienx

um, im getting some problem here. when i try to do 3. Scroll to "Run program at /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP" and press Cross. the screen just went black and nothing happened even after i pressed tOc..

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor