• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Released Filer 5.9

mediumgauge

Developer
2009/02/16
version 5.9: MD5=AB7C94BD1322DC406BAD88DAE161F689

/* Please donate (only U.S. $10), if you feel Filer useful.
Paypal & credit card will be accepted. */
http://www.geocities.jp/mediumgauge/

general:
- increased much of original OSK feature.
- enabled to use built-in OSK (kernel3 version only).

filer:
- fixed a bug in copy window if you created a new folder, you could not move cursor to the folder.
- changed a destination device to copy from ms0 to the device where source files belong.

binary editor:
- fixed a bug that have shown wrong message on saving.

text viewer:
- added a feature of line editor.
note: edited files will be forced to be shift-jis encoding when it is saved. And, non-shift-jis file and binary file may not be edited & saved correctly.
- able to read UTF-16 encoding.

angelsniper45

Great release medium! its probably because everyone else is working on the fourum.

Can you add an internet browser in v6? and possibly more customization to the program, like adding different themes etc.

This never gets deleted. no matter how much space i need. I would donate but i need to save money for my car.

dennis96411

mediumgauge I know how frustrated you are, doing so much work, but no one is appreciative enough to donate something. I would've, but I'm only 12 :(

Does Dark Alex get a lot of money?

CoMbiNa

Wannabe Developer
mediumgauge I know how frustrated you are, doing so much work, but no one is appreciative enough to donate something. I would've, but I'm only 12 :(

Does Dark Alex get a lot of money?

I doubt it, unfortunately donations are rare here:(
If I could, I would.

btw a little bug:
sometimes when you change a file's name, when you press START (or double X), the program hangs, you can still use the exit button and the cfe button, but in filer itself all u see is a black screen.

angelsniper45

that happens to me to. do you have leda installed CoMbIna?