• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

SCEP XMB v1.0

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Poisonhzkj has released an update to his incredibly useful OE plugin with full support for 3.30 OE-A. SCEP sports a variety of options all available straight from the XMB, such as: taking screenshots, setting CPU speed, monitoring PSP voltage, VSH analog, and more.

007.png

Download SCEP XMB v1.0

The author has left a note on his website saying that his PSP was stolen, so it may be awhile before we see more updates to SCEP.

Chilly Willy

Contributor
The archive is corrupt. You really should test the arcs before posting. :biggrin:

It's not your fault it's corrupt though - it's corrupt on his site, and he hasn't bothered to fix it yet despite many messages telling him it's corrupt.

XTM_Rage

aXr^2 Developer
So, there won't be any update for a while? I shouldn't use any of this app from dl.qj.net?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
So, there won't be any update for a while? I shouldn't use any of this app from dl.qj.net?

well if they are hosting v1.0 its the same one I had. its bugged.. every time you try to bring up the menu it freezes the PSP (unless you bring up the menu in System Settings). I put the download link back up in case anyone wants to try it..