• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Merger Bug Thread

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Report any issues with the merge here. Some of the things we're working on fixing:

* Broken avatars (some didn't import, we're fixing them as we see them. Alternatively, you can re-upload your avatar)
* Username colors
* Duplicate news threads
* YouTube videos broken, use [video] tag
* Quick reply box not collapsing properly when post is submitted

[ yt ] tags are broken. I assume they're being replaced with the [ video ] tags? If so, we may need to replace the old yt tags in the archived posts with video
Testing:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn2Z8bYr3tE[/yt]

EDIT: Bug Fixed.

Not really a bug, but it's a bit of an eye strain, on the Login/Password fields on the MFM throwback theme, you can hardly see what you're typing in, it's white text on a white background

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I lost my contributor status.

Not really being a bug, it stops me from writing articles and news D:

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
and I got my status back but I can't login to wp :S I thought my wp account would have been imported..

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
and I got my status back but I can't login to wp :S I thought my wp account would have been imported..

Nothing from WP was imported (yet). Both BBCodes fixed now. :)

EDIT: actually, the YT tag still isn't working properly. Use [video] going forward as it's now a built-in vB feature, we'll try to fix the old [yt] links.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Not really a bug but are you going to put legacy postibit on?

I like when the avatars and the post count and all that good stuff appears on the left of the post, not above it.

It seems I have to scroll that much more to read a new post, not really a issue.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Not really a bug but are you going to put legacy postibit on?

I like when the avatars and the post count and all that good stuff appears on the left of the post, not above it.

It seems I have to scroll that much more to read a new post, not really a issue.

Yup, it will be added as an option. Need to work out a few layout quirks first though, so expect it later this week.

Hellcat

Contributor
While you're at that: Breadcrumb on bottom of thread view, pretty please :) (on the original eXo theme, haven't checked the MfM one yet.)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

elite

Oldie moldie
Not much of a bug. More like of a suggestion.
121rg38.png

I was actually lost to see where is the forum home button until I saw it at the bottom. How about moving the forum home link to the front hud?

Second, my avatar is broken.

Third,
xnd8ut.png

That happens when I obviously try to play a game.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Also, the "Last Post" button on the lastest posts panel isn't working all too well... It usually take me to one page before the last post.

also, one can't access FP articles that came from MfM.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Not much of a bug. More like of a suggestion.
121rg38.png

I was actually lost to see where is the forum home button until I saw it at the bottom. How about moving the forum home link to the front hud?

Second, my avatar is broken.

Third,
xnd8ut.png

That happens when I obviously try to play a game.

We'll add a forum home link when you are in the User CP, which is where that first screen shot is from. You can see one when not in your CP. Alternatively, you can just click on the banner.

Edit - Also, you'll have access to the Arcade once we clean up the Usergroups. It won't be too long, hang tight.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Also, the "Last Post" button on the lastest posts panel isn't working all too well... It usually take me to one page before the last post.

also, one can't access FP articles that came from MfM.

What can't you access? I'm in the process of cleaning up the Article forum, and any article that was mirrored by MfM Bot is being merged with their respective source article here. Any unique article written at MfM will remain and is accessible to everyone. Can you elaborate on what you mean?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
What can't you access? I'm in the process of cleaning up the Article forum, and any article that was mirrored by MfM Bot is being merged with their respective source article here. Any unique article written at MfM will remain and is accessible to everyone. Can you elaborate on what you mean?

I was trying to access the full article of last week's Retro Review and the thing took me to the MfM homepage when I pressed "Continue Reading" instead of the article. I'm guessing it has to do with the fact the articles are still being merged

Adiuvo

On the password box in the Exo theme text shows up as white. It's not too big of a hassle since it's a password box, but it does prevent you from seeing how many characters you typed.