• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Custom Firmware 3.52 M33 Released

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
psp351customfirmware.jpg

There's no denying that Team M33 sure is fast. Not even a full day after Sony released firmware 3.52 for the PSP, they've now released a new edition of their custom firmware series: 3.52 M33.

All features from the previous release are there, plus once again, improved NO-UMD support, as well as support for PSone games downloaded from the PlayStation Store.

- Now uses 3.52!!!
- M33 NO-UMD: fixed problem with Simple 2500 Series Portable, The IQ Cube
- Fix a bug which made Go!Cam, GPS and sceKernelLoadExecVSH* not work in game mode.
- PSN downloaded PSX games support wasn't working in 3.51 M33 (didn't work in latest OE's either). Now it is working again. If an original PSN game still doesn't work, we recommend to delete files KEYS.BIN if exists, and copy the game again from ps3 to psp.

Team M33

Download 3.52 M33 / Install Guide / Donate to Team M33

PSP 3.52 M33 [Team M33]

Tenshigami

Yeah, figures my battery is too low, but I'm plugged in...

I coulda sworn there was a button combo to ignore the message but the current readme doesn't mention it.

banner

So if you havent updated yet, you can just install this without installing 3.51 M33?

Is this a fresh update?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
So if you havent updated yet, you can just install this without installing 3.51 M33?

Is this a fresh update?

It's a full install ... not an update.

dennis96411

What about 3.51 XR?

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
is it posable to upgrade my version 3.51 to 3.52m33???
If yes how do I upgrade??
PLiz help.

No, it is impossible. To put an M33 firmware or an OE firmware onto your PSP you have to first downgrade to v1.5, but there is no downgrader for 3.51, and probably won't be for a long time. Basically what I'm saying is that you're f@cked for now.

EDIT: Sorry for crampin' ya style, x3 :smile:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
is it posable to upgrade my version 3.51 to 3.52m33???
If yes how do I upgrade??
PLiz help.

It's not possible at this time.

With 3.51 you can only use the functions Sony intended you to use. You cannot run any homebrew, modify the XMB etc.