• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

LF2 on PSP

Acerthief

little fighter 2 on PSP. how'd you guys think of that?
it might take me a whole year, but i'll see. my relative actually knows one of the dev in person, so maybe there's a good chance XD

what'd you guys think?

J

Junit

Isn't it already on psp xD , but that would be cool . why don't you set it as aXr^2 first project ? :D

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
little fighter 2 on PSP. how'd you guys think of that?
it might take me a whole year, but i'll see. my relative actually knows one of the dev in person, so maybe there's a good chance XD

what'd you guys think?

Well, it's already been done, but very poorly- so poorly I couldn't get it to run on my PSP.:p Search "Lil Fighter 2 PSP" and I'm sure you'll find it. It's a LUA 'remake', so I'm sure it's fairly poor quality (I apologize if I'm wrong). I would definitely like to see it on my PSP, a full-blown port, that is. It'd be awesome.:biggrin:

Acerthief

yeah because it's written poorly, so i'll try and take the challenge. writing it in C/C++ is better, and i have already downloaded and studied all the libraries to adapt with. too bad i haven't tell roe yet. too busy XD

Roe

Ok yeah it's a good idea. May take very long though because Im busy with work now and school when the holidays end but lets do it.

Roe

you never know... by then Sony could have allowed homebrew and they will pay us for making the PSP such a success. lol

Acerthief

lol
and we'll still be famous!!!XD
(slap head) stop that thought!!! get to your exams, Acer!!!

EDIT: i tried 8 download link around the net for lil fighter 2 psp and none of them work. the file in quickjump is corrupted data. i need help y'all....