• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[release] 3.40* LE V3 - Team Wildc*rd

wildcard

3.40* v3 by Team Wildc*rd
.............................o
.........................o./ \.o
..........................\___/
...........................o 3|
........................../_. |
...........................\_ ;

This can only be run from 3.40* LE or 3.40* v2. It contains all of the v2 updates, plus a nice fix. If you're still on 3.40* LE, you DON'T have to update to v2 first; just run this and you'll be caught up.

Fixed in version 3:
* Fixed the glitch that kept power saving options from working.

Fixed in version 2:
* Removed non-functional File Manager option in the Recovery menu
* In recovery, detects ms0:/PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP and only launches it if it exists
* Fixed problems that kept UMDs from loading properly
* Added support for %__SCE__/__SCE__ homebrew naming style
* Re-enabled the use of GAME150 and GAME340, though you *DO NOT* need them.

If you run into any other glitches, please, let us know on MaxConsole or QJ; we use the name Wildcard on both sites. We can only fix what we hear about or find ourselves!

-------------------------------
Team Wildc*rd's Two Minute Hate
-------------------------------

* Greetz to iBall - she's the greatest!

This still isn't what we'd like to call a "proper" release because it's just bugfixes to a rushed release, but it's much better than the first one!

A note to anyone having problems with the PSP not starting after you install for the first time; go into Recovery and disable all of your plugins. It's a problem with our plugin system, we're sorry :'( We'll fix it in a new flasher soon.

~download attached~

Attachments

• 3.40_WC_v3_patcher.zip
    75.4 KB · Views: 3,787

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Nice release as always ;)

I'll let everyone know that we have opened up an official support forum for the firmware over at LAN.ST.

http://lan.st/forumdisplay.php?f=99

Feel free to submit bug reports there and members from Team Wildcard will be able to answer your questions. Though keep general comments in this thread.

cyrus

hmmm.this any good?what cfw do you use x3?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

XsavioR

Nice work guys, impressive.

Its good to see more works Still being released. It is odd that your releasing 3.40 though. Keep up the good work. And thanks for sharing.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Nice work guys, impressive.

Its good to see more works Still being released. It is odd that your releasing 3.40 though. Keep up the good work. And thanks for sharing.

Well, the backstory, if I remember right, is that it was reported that somebody had decompiled and reverse-engineered the OE firmware, and these were the peeps that did it. When the word got out they just released what they DID have done, which was 3.40, they weren't going to release until they had 3.52 done, but it was rushed, as it would seem. I do hope they are still going to release newer firmware, though.

J

jx233

this firmware is outdated and I doubt that anyone uses it anymore.

update to the latest version of M33, or if you still are very dependent on 1.50 Kernel , go to 3.52 M33-4 or get 150k addon for the newer CFWs.

this CFW would be great for TimeMachine though. :)

dennis96411

Guys quit bumping old threads!