• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Updated!!] Installing Ultimate PSPtube 1.9

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ultimate PSPTube is an application that streams youtube like flv videos to your pspthrough many different sites.

To start off, you need -
1. An internet connection
2. A homebrew compatible psp preferably with firmware 5.00m33-6 heres the link-- http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=10010
3. The application - which can be found here - http://www.sendspace.com/file/4qz1xw

Ok. After all of that, you need to get your psp, finish the update, and then connect the psp with usb.

Open up your ms0://PSP/GAME folder, and then place the Ultimate PSPTube 1.9 folder into it. After that, if you want an optional theme, open up the other folder and then replace the eboot.pbp file into the actuall psp tube folder, and wallahh!

To edit the jscipt file in the root of that, right click it and open it. Follow the instructions in the readme to efit the options.

Congratulations. You can now stream videos directly into your psp by internet!!

Edited by angelsniper45

Checkviller

WOW I just got my PSP back from sony, I just had to try this program, and it works amazingly well! When it buffers the movie to 4%, i starts playing already, with no laggs :D

this program is amazing

Miekk

When I click on the developer link, what do I do after that?

(sorry for bringing back old threads, dunno if that's ok.)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Miekk

Thanks.

A problem - it says loading config failed. I see these two lines-

; example)dev_id = ""
dev_id = ""

Do I put the account name or the id in which quotes?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks.

A problem - it says loading config failed. I see these two lines-

; example)dev_id = ""
dev_id = ""

Do I put the account name or the id in which quotes?

the dev id goes in between the two quotes I highlighted above.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I am assuming that this doesn't work with PSPs (Phat) Running 3.71

It will work if you are running custom firmware 3.71 M33, but on official 3.71, no it won't work.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
what is custom firmware and im runnin 3.73 and it doesn't work (error 80020148 )

Custom firmware is a hacked version of the official firmware... it allows you to run programs such as PSPTube.

Since you are on 3.73 you'll have to downgrade using Pandora's battery.

joe250

help with psptube

in your first post you said kernal 3 what do you mean and where go to get my developer iD cuz i got my youtube acount and where do i go

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor