• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I just have one more stupid question. (Universal Popsloader)

karasuman

I'm sorry, but I took a break from the scene for a while, and now I'm confused.

I'm using CF M33. I think it's the latest version, but it might be the one before the latest version.

What do I need to do to use the universal popsloader? Does it do what it says and let you load all pops versions?

Richlando

If you haven't already, download the Universal popsloader and copy the contents of the seplugins folder to your memstick in the correct locale. The readme covers this though but all you need then is the pops files for the popsloader folder, pops300.prx.....etc.

This whole procedure is actually covered here in this forum..look around. All a bit of googling can get you a link into getting all the pops files you need for 300-352..

ps:power is everything...(and everything and is ..irrelevant..)

karasuman

I'm sorry. I just can't find a guide to doing this on this site. I must be missing something really obvious.

I've found the download with google. The only part I don't understand is this:

These pops require the following modules: kd/meaudio.prx kd/popsman.prx kd/pops.prx and
vsh/module/pafmini.prx. As always, they go in seplugins/popsloader directory with the naming
meaudio3xx.prx, popsman3xx.prx etc.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm sorry. I just can't find a guide to doing this on this site. I must be missing something really obvious.

I've found the download with google. The only part I don't understand is this:

These pops require the following modules: kd/meaudio.prx kd/popsman.prx kd/pops.prx and
vsh/module/pafmini.prx. As always, they go in seplugins/popsloader directory with the naming
meaudio3xx.prx, popsman3xx.prx etc.

I don't think there is a guide for the new universal popsloader, so you can get those files by doing this.

First download PSARDumper.

Copy the "newpsardumper" folder to PSP/GAME150

Download the 3.40 EBOOT.PBP (name file as EBOOT.PBP) and place in the memory stick root directory (i.e. H:)

Now run psardumper from the Game menu and choose the option to dump decrypted.

Once finished, go into the F0/kd folder it created on the memory stick and you'll see the following files meaudio.prx, popsman.prx, pops.prx.

Since you used the 3.40 EBOOT, you'll want to rename these to meaudio340.prx, popsman340.prx, pops340.prx. Now copy the respective files to the popsloader folder which should be found in seplugins.

Now if you wanted to run a firmware other than 3.40 the steps would be similar, just use the 3.10 EBOOT instead for example and then rename the files to pops310.prx, etc.

Richlando

Didn't get my hint to get the files I see...you said you're using CFWM33 right? Go there if you speak english....