• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

ThemePlus! NX v3.00

NephilimNX

ThemePlus_NX.jpg

Finally, Custom Themes (.PTF) is now supported! I feel that ThemePlus! has finally deserves its name :). It is in BETA version though since I still need alot of feedbacks to make it as a stable version. Kindly post your feedbacks/problems/comments/suggestions on the official threads so I can reply personally and make this a better plugin.

New Features
- NEW! Support for Official Sony Custom Theme (.PTF) files
- NEW! Preset files. Create your own Custom Theme combination (Theme, Wallpaper, and Gameboot)
- Works on 3.71 M33 with Original or Slim PSP

Introduction
This plugin lets you change your PSP's Custom Theme, Wallpaper and/or Gameboot randomly and timely.

You can set the option to change them:
* Always - Changes the PSP's Custom Theme, Wallpaper and/or Gameboot everytime the XMB loads up
* Hourly, Daily, Monthly, and Yearly - Changes the PSP's Custom Theme, Wallpaper and/or Gameboot on the next hour, day, month, and year the XMB loads up
* Disable - Don't change the PSP's Custom Theme, Wallpaper and/or Gameboot at all

You can use any quantity of custom themes, wallpapers and gameboots and you have the option if you want the plugin to search for wallpapers and gameboots inside the sub-directories.

Be sure to read the readme for FAQs. :)

User-made Custom Themes
User-made custom themes can be found here http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=82304

Attachments

• ThemePlus_NX_3_00_Beta_1.rar
    12.7 KB · Views: 455

NephilimNX

Sadly this pluging dont seem to work on my psp it just freezes it.

Try waiting a little more. If your PSP shutsdown, then thats the time this plugin isn't working. And if so, can you post the contents of the themeplus.log so we can fix the problem? Thanks

dennis96411

Um... Do you realize this thread is more than 1 year old?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I don't think this application works on 5.00 M33, if that's what you're testing it on.