• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

ImpalerPSX

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
psxa.jpg

Impaler mailed in to let us know that he has released an update to his PSOne EBOOT creator dubbed ImpalerPSX. The application sports an easy-to-use graphical user interface and supports the latest version of Dark_AleX's popstation, so creating single / multi-disc PSOne EBOOTs is just a few clicks away!

New to this release is a preview option and a global output window designed for error handling.

Download ImpalerPSX

ImpalerPSX [Impaler]

Syraxius

just registered to say that the interface is oh-so-darned clean compared to the ones available out there! exactly what i've been looking for! totally amazing shit there :D

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
Welcome to the forums, and yes this is a very good interface.

anadriall

Okay, as clean as it is I don't quite understand... I put in all three ISO's for FFVII and all it did was re-create the ISO files and then say that an error occured with incorrect values or something... Do I need to put the Disc 1 EBOOT Disc 2 EBOOT and Disc 3 EBOOT instead of the ISO's?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Okay, as clean as it is I don't quite understand... I put in all three ISO's for FFVII and all it did was re-create the ISO files and then say that an error occured with incorrect values or something... Do I need to put the Disc 1 EBOOT Disc 2 EBOOT and Disc 3 EBOOT instead of the ISO's?

Try it. The program says it supports EBOOT files.

chemist

Staff infection
The process of creating a multidisk eboot was not finished. Once you add all eboots and finish putting images or pmf's you click the create button and it should work :)

solidus921

<p>i use this program and the eboot works fine. but the custom images dont show up when looking at the game menu of the psp. it acts as tho i didnt choose any images at all. can anyone help me with this?</p>

anadriall

Still can't get this to work, after all this time. I gave up on multi-disc eboots. It never did what it was supposed to do, just re-created the ISO's or EBOOT's of the discs.