• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSPTube++ Beta 20071229c - Stage6 DivX Playback

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
snap020bb.jpg

Homebrew developer SofiyaCat has released an updated build of PSPTube. In case you've missed previous releases, PSPTube allows users with an active WiFi connection to watch videos from various sources, such as YouTube, directly on their PSP.

With this release, PSPTube now supports playback of Stage6 DivX videos (albeit slowly). In addition, this release features other small bug fixes and a new playlist function.

Download PSPTube++ Beta 20071229c

NekoMiMi [SofiyaCat]

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
how do I search for a video?

Switch to the video service you want by pressing select then press circle to search. An input box should pop up.

blackrave

Stage6 really kicks ass. Awesome that the PSP can play those videos using PSPTube, even if it's slow. At the rate SofiyaCat is working now, it will be improved in no time for sure.

I think the user interface is just okay as it is! Being able to switch to a list displaying the videos like here would be nice, though.

Xannadu

For some reason regardless of what PSPTube release I install on my PSP I can't get it to work properly. It boots fine but the top bar that shows if you're online or not, in Youtube or favorites etc. just doesn't show up. I've tried it on 3 other PSPs and they all work. Just mine does this. Any advice? (I'm runnin a Fat PSP with 3.71m33-4, 1.5 kernal v2, remote play hack, and popstation)

phentex

odd, i can play from youtube (haven't tried yet from the other services) but I tried saving a flv, and then playing it back from the favorites tab, and usually it crashes the psp, but sometimes, if i leave the psp running, after about a 1min black screen, the video start playing, but with no sound... odd

credmann15

i need help when i try to run the program a black screen pops up and then goes away and says game cant be played can someone help me

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i need help when i try to run the program a black screen pops up and then goes away and says game cant be played can someone help me

Need more information than that. What firmware are you on? What is the error message?

pspknightx

You will need to use the universal unbricker to make your PSP into a custom firmware since you are using official firmware which cannot use homebrew.

alright im running 3.52 m33-4 and since theres no real instalation guide ive tried putting the folder in both the game and game 150 folder but all it does when i run it is it pops up with a black screen psptube blah blah blah for 1 second then it just crashes. Im not like a pro with this stuff but ive tried everything and it does the same thing every time. When i try to open the config file in the folder it says "psptube is undefined" i dunno if that has anything to do with it but its the only real clue i have as to what the problem is. the only file in it is the EBOOT so i have no idea what im doing wrong. If anyone else with 3.52 m33-4 has the same problem and could help me itd be appreciated...

mastermind

<p>I have psptube++ on my psp but when i play back my playlist it comes up as a black screen. Whats the deal with that?</p>