• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Recovery LE For 3.80 M33

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
lerecoveryb.jpg

Homebrew developer Ketchup has released an update to Recovery LE, a VSH plugin that allows users to access the recovery menu options on 3.80 M33 custom firmware straight from the PSP cross media bar (XMB).

Changes in this release include full support for 3.80 M33, and an option to toggle the M33 Network Update setting.[blockquote2]- 100% functional in 3.80 M33
- [+] adding "M33 network" setting in Advanced.
- Pandora now use (thx to HellCat & SilverSpring) hardware functions, since pandora's main functions no longer exist in 3.80.
- [-] Removed : backing up and writing up EEPROM.[/blockquote2]Thanks Fadil for the tip!

Download Recovery LE For 3.80 M33

Coolj & Ketchup [Devsgen]

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hiya, is it worth having this and the new vsh menu or should i just choose 1 of them?

Personally I like this one better but you can keep both activated if you'd like.

komplexq

Just a quick question.

I've put in the vsh txt file, and also the prx, and also enabled the plugin in the recovery menu.

Now how do I use it? I can't seem to figure out how to get to the screen.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Just a quick question.

I've put in the vsh txt file, and also the prx, and also enabled the plugin in the recovery menu.

Now how do I use it? I can't seem to figure out how to get to the screen.

Press R + Note to bring up the menu.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

XJ.08

I use the vsh and this one but it frezze some times and I have when I installed the CFW3.80M33 the mac addres it onley giving me this sign ( - )

MenaceInc

Staff Member
hmm...this would be useful for quickly changing the GAME folder kernal for R-Gear... :)

downloading now :p

icheissesatch

im running this on my 3.80 m33-5 fat PSP, it runs fine except a freze here and there but my main problem is when i try to access Settings -> base config i only have the option to turn off sony log on thing, but it freezes once the screen goes up, so i cant change kernal etc. ..any ideas?