• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

eXophase.com Web Hosting.

JustPie

Hey guys, we at exophase are excited to announce that we are now officially branching out from a small time gaming site to a full blown gaming source. Due to the growing number of members, the site's popularity has exploded. As a result, our revenue has shot up, giving us the ability to purchase a kick ass hosting machine. Thanks to you guys, this site is going to be 10x bigger and better now.

With that said we are providing our members with some hosting packages.

exohost.png

non-exophase member:
$4 a month 500mb 25gb monthly bandwidth

member with 50+ posts :
$2 a month 500mb 30gb monthly bandwidth

member with 1,000+ posts :
$1 a month 500mb 30gb monthly bandwidth

member with 2,000+ posts :
$1 a month 1.5gb 35gb bandwidth

member with 5,000+ :
$1 a month 3gb 60gb monthly bandwidth

For more info contact us
http://exophase.com/contact

or feel free to send either of us a PM
x3sphere, daveycockit

Darkchild

The Doctor
Sounds good, but I do not need it =) (maybe another day xD)
I currently own a 300GB server with dual Xeon processor and 5,356 TB of bandwidth <3

d1ddy

That's kinda of "gay" with the posts things , you should have an alternative to what you have for buying , until then , all of 3 people MIGHT buy the options

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Honestly, I'd be very interested, but isn't 500mb a little... Low?:confused1: Talk along the lines of maybe 3gb room for 2000+ posts and you may have yourself a deal.:smile:

Cheezeball99

zomg im doing it already

(delete this post if you must sry but had to make a point)

p.s. gl hope you make some more moola.

I was gonna merge your posts but that would just ruin the beauty of the joke.:laugh:

Darkchild

The Doctor
Say, how about making a package for people with 1,500 posts

with stats between the 1,000 and the 2,000 ones?

Death_Pigeon

All Work and No Play Makes Jack a Dull Boy
So what your saying is for eg non exophase members pay $8 a months and get 500mb bandwidth for whole month don't really understand

Cheezeball99

So what your saying is for eg non exophase members pay $8 a months and get 500mb bandwidth for whole month don't really understand

No, 500MB of space, 25GB of bandwidth.