• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

1.5 Kernel Add-on v2 For 3.90 M33

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
psplogo4.jpg

Homebrew developer Dark_AleX has released an update to the 1.50 kernel add-on for Phat (regular) PSP units running custom firmware 3.90 M33. The update adds support for memory sticks greater than 4GB in size under the 1.5 kernel and fixes a display bug that affected TA-86 units when resuming from sleep mode.

To install, first download the 150.PBP and place it in the root of your memory stick (X:\150.PBP, if X is the drive letter of your PSP). Then simply copy the "150k_installer" folder to GAME and run the installer from the PSP's Game menu.

Download 1.5 Kernel Add-on v2 For 3.90 M33

Dark-AleX - PSP Developer [Dark_AleX]

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
Finnaly, support for the full 8 GB stick.Now i have to gather...ahh...138 euros?!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Try updating WinRAR if that's what you're using. Some people had trouble extracting D_A's last release and turns out they had to update WinRAR.

Davicito_GTC

it says me that there isn't the 1.5 file, or is incorrect...where can i find it????I'm so sad that don't be able to use my hombrew on my 3.90 m33...Thanks!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
THE SAME IS HAPPENING HERE SOMETHING IS MISSING OR BEING PUT INWRONG

Nothing is wrong. Just like every other 1.5 kernel add-on, you need the 1.5 update file in the root of your memory stick (X:\150.PBP, if X is the drive letter of your PSP). It can be downloaded from here:

http://exophase.com/files/psp/150.PBP

psychomc

-=Model OX=-
M33-3 Compatibility or just M33-2? or it just works
sorry if I rephrase in a way or ask too much questions.

chippy700

Can I have some help?

I have been trying to install the 1.5 kernel into my PSP but whenever I try to install it it comes up with the error "cannot decrypt updater prx" and for some unknown reason the icon of the installer is erm....based on the color of my background. I have tried several guides on google but with no luck. Here is the total of what I did.

#1 UPdated my PSP from 3.80 m33-5 to 3.90 m33-3, 1.5 kernel was no installed yet to 3.80(updated it myself)
#2 downloaded the version 2 of dark-AleX's 1.5 kernel installer and downloaded an original 1.5 ebooter and renamed it 150.PBP and put it into my root.
#3 copied the content of Dark-Alex's installer into X/PSP/GAME380/150k_installer/
#4 tried to run it, but ended up with the error stated above.
#5 tried to reset the setting of Flash1 but still ended up with the error.

Help needed please =(
EDIT:Fixed it, THanks anyways.