• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

N64 on PSP - Daedalus R9 Released!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Strmnnrmn has just blogged the long-awaited updated to his N64 emulator for PSP. To summarize - this release includes a brand new interface, various graphical fixes, audio support, and much faster frame rates - close to fullspeed in Mario 64!

mariokart_b.jpg

Daedalus PSP R9 for v1.00 Firmware / for v1.50+ / Extras

Via Strmnnrmn's Blog

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

JKing

Banned
Having a hard ass time tryin to get this thing to work...if you happen to try it out, post up and tell me how you got it to work...Thanks.

JKing

Banned
Got it to "work" The emulator starts I havent added any roms or anything, But it seems to freeze..On the "home" screen of the 64 emulator..hmmm. If anyones has any answers to this please post up and help me out..im having a hard time with this one...till then ill try my best.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
oh, not sure. you might need roms in the directory.. try Mario 64 its about the only one I've found to run decent. Most games seem to crash, its a step up speed wise but compatibility isn't the greatest

JKing

Banned
Well...I have two folders where i can put roms.. ONE right when you click on Daedalus there is a rom folder ALSO if you click on data, then psp, there is ANOTHER folder to put roms?? Ive tryed both with a RE2 Rom...nothing keeps freeing i cant even look at the menu..

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Well...I have two folders where i can put roms.. ONE right when you click on Daedalus there is a rom folder ALSO if you click on data, then psp, there is ANOTHER folder to put roms?? Ive tryed both with a RE2 Rom...nothing keeps freeing i cant even look at the menu..

I put them in the Daedalus/roms folder

make sure your roms have .rom extension

JKing

Banned
Got it working...That was a ...yea..lol sounds like crap..but the game play isnt that bad...im sure with newer updates...maybe it will be playing nice!! :D