• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

error (DADADADA)

JKing

Banned
WTF....No lol..you got this error??? and what game where your trying to play?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Its a custom error code by DA, happens when you try to run an official Sony update.

blufftexasfiji

Dont get to excited but we have just about finished our 3.10 (notice i said 3.10) downgrader and we wanted to see if it would work on custom firmware

It says 3.11 but its not quite finished yet

blufftexasfiji

Mainly my dad and his friends, they have been working on one for ages now and he thinks its just about ready, personally I think he's full of crap :cool: , but he seems really excited and he wanted to try it out on my psp (3.10 OE A')

JKing

Banned
Yea, but as i said dont get to hyped up, hes been doing it for a while but he would be nothing compared to dark_alex :cool:

Understood let me know how that goes though...so your dad is just a normal guy or is he into programing and all that yums?

****By the way...lol I like how he wants to try it on your psp..lol what if it bricks?****

blufftexasfiji

My dad is a programmer he has been for ages but he has only moved to psp programming as a hobbie since about december, i just asked my dad why he did it on mine he replied "cause yours is still under warranty" lol :cool:

blufftexasfiji

lol he reckons if its under warranty and it bricks you can take it back. My dad is now retired (hence the homebrew activity) but people use to pay him to make programs

blufftexasfiji

An Overview

Just an update on how things are going my Dad has completely finished and we are going to try it on a 3.11 today (my friends one) i will let you know how it goes and we will be recording it so i will post it on youtube (today or tomorrow) as well but be patient as i have been throttled back to dial up speed by our ISP (lol look at the picture)

JKing

Banned
GL to you man hope it works...if so there will be 2 Psp hackers out there...!