• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

AutoStart PRX V3

Roe

Hey all, it's been a while since I released the last version but I spent today working on a way to only autoboot a selected game on startup and I got it. :w00t: Now you can autoboot a game without pressing any buttons on startup. Also, now you are able to assign backed up games to any of the specified buttons.

I hope this plugin can be useful and if anyone has any suggestions, bugs or comments feel free to post below.

roe-ur-boat

ChangeLog:
Version 3:
Now you can assign a homebrew to autoboot. Handy for cintro. (No looping!)
Now you can not only assign homebrew but backed up games too.

PS: Thanks to FearEvil19 for testing in the last few minutes before release :smile:

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
No problem and it's a very usefull plugin!

May I give a suggetion, I warn you : it's stupid xD
Is it possible to auto-launch the network update?

yngmike

Hey Roe, I have assigned Cintro to autoboot and it loops... any suggestions?

3.90 m33-3 slim , tried with and without CXMB plugin loaded... It just continually looped

Thanks

-yngmike

#############EDIT################

Thanks, roe-ur-boat!!! this has been extremely helpful..

This is especially a good plug for those who might be working on xmb replacements, cintro or any other start at boot programs...

HEheh Port over WinCE6 while your at it:)
j/k

##########################################################

2nd Edit.

Hey roe-ur-boat

I have an extra stupid question which was actually caused by my own request.

Would it be easily possible to assign a button to skip autoboot on demand?
To quick boot for those of us who have created rediculously long Cintro's?

Oh on a side note I'm not much of a C++ programmer yet but I have successfully installed the PSPTOOLCHAIN and the Libraries on my FC9 development box and was successful compiling a working EBOOT for 3.9x CFW.... w00t...

Can you recommend a good resource for PSP dev info? Everthing I am finding is for FW 1.5 etc...

Thanks again

Roe

Make sure you enable the plugin for game.txt too and it should work.

heartpiercer

<p>hi roe, can you help me cause i cant make it work, well i did everything on the instruction, but still i cant select the cintro that ive donwloaded, everytime i assign the cintro on a certain button, and when i check my option it says "nothing" but it works on csos but for cintros no.. how would i be able to do it, nweizz im using a slim psp 4.01 m33-2 tnx....</p>

Roe

You need to get the cintro app for 3xx to play the pmf. Google cintro 3xx and you should find it.