• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

CXMB v3.2.1, 4.01 M33 Compatible HostCore Preview Released

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
blackxmb.png

Developer Poisonhzkj has issued a minor maintenance update to CXMB. Version 3.2.1 fixes a bug that caused the plugin to crash at times when applying a new XMB theme. Additionally, the issue of theme settings reverting back to default after exiting from a UMD title has been solved.

On a side note, the author mentioned that a 4.01 M33 compatible version of HostCore, which allows users to access media content and files on their PC from the PSP, is due out soon. An unfinished "preview" build of the upcoming release was provided for testing purposes. While not all features are working properly yet, the preview release does support network video playback.

Download CXMB v3.2.1 / HostCore v1.2 Preview

CXMB 3.2.1 Bug Fix [2Alien]

Ranelar

<p>Until HostCare is out, you could also just stream from PC to PS3 to PSP, assuming you have a PS3.</p>

eks_are

doesnt work for me...i'm using 3.90m33-3 and tring to update my cxmb 3.1 to this one...when applied to my psp theres no ctf files showed in de menu...need helps please...i put de file as instructions...any ideas??thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
So just copy and paste the files over?

Yes, copy all files / folders inside of the lite folder to the root of your memory stick (X:/). And don't forget to enable CXMB in the recovery menu.

Pranzer

Ok I just copy and overwrite the old ones. but on theme setting some of themes aren't working like the circular, nextgen and others. the ctf that only works are works is Mac, GT5, Random, and Apollo.

Pranzer

OK! i have downloaded ctf from consolespot and most that i downloaded works. thanks a lot acerthief and x3sphere you make my psp one of the coolest device that i have!

CHEERS!! PATA PATA PATA PON!! FEVER!!