• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

AutoStart PRX V4

Roe

Hey, I've updated my AutoStart PRX to V4 and it has a few new features and changes. Some new features include PSX launching support and you now have an option to bypass the autoboot by putting the WLAN switch up. (Can be enabled/disabled in the configurator) View the full changelog below and don't forget to read the readme.

For anyone who doesn't know what it is, a brief explanation, it allows youto specify a number of separate homebrew applications to load at launch. Each application can be bind to certain key. When that key is held during bootup, the PSP will automatically load your homebrew.

Feel free to leave any comments/suggestions/bugs below and/or send them to my email.

roe-ur-boat

ChangeLog:
Version 4:
You can now bypass the autoboot by putting the WLAN switch up.
You can launch PSX games now too.
Rewrote the configurator and the configuration file parser. Configurator looks better and is more user friendly. (Thanks to Mc Cabe for the background)
PRX size decreased thanks to recoding and psp-packer.
No need to enable the prx for game.txt now.

Attachments

• AutoStart_V4.zip
    211.2 KB · Views: 1,607

Acerthief

*CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Just to tell y'all some faulty stick don't work. ;)