• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Despertar del Cementerio "Universal Unbricker" v6

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
batterypsp.jpg

Homebrew developer Dark_AleX has updated his Despertar del Cementerio “Universal Unbricker” application to version 6. As with previous releases, the unbricker can be used in conjunction with a Pandora battery to restore and install custom firmware on any PSP unit regardless of model or motherboard, excluding new TA-88 units.

Featuring a fully redesigned graphical interface that mimics that of the XMB, version 6 installs custom firmware 4.01 M33-2. Additionally, for testing purposes, users now have the option of booting the firmware directly from memory stick.

Download Despertar del Cementerio "Universal Unbricker" v6 / Installation Guide

Dark-AleX - PSP Developer [Dark_AleX]

beautifully !

1 ) the installation may be better with a auto-download of the 401.PBP (if it's missing)
2 ) why the installation can't pandorise the battery at the end of the installation ?
3 ) i'ts impossible to exit the installation when I want return to the XMB before running the DC i've the message "are you sure you want to cancel ?"
if I said "YES" {
the installation continue
}
if i said "NO"{
th installation continue
}

that normal doc ?

SchmilK

looks great and works just as well :)

Even nicer is that i can keep the time machine button, dc5 button and select a new dc6 button :D

dennis96411

Cool! Sony Updater Interface! Really hit the spot! Nice Dax!

EDIT: NICE! Just got it install, the interface is really nice! Nice job Dax!

B2K24

<p>This is an awesome release. Just got done testing on my phat and slim.</p>
<p>For folks that have an ELF setup all ready to go simply put the DC6 folder in PSP/GAME
also make sure 401.PBP is on root of stick.
Launch DC6 in XMB then after installation completes
simply browse contents of the stick on PC.
Look in TM folder and you will see config.txt
On my stick I have this</p>
<p>UP = "/TM/DC6/ipl.bin";
NOTHING = "/TM/DC5/ipl.bin";</p>
<p>holding nothing down on boot will present me with Jas0nuk ELF menu. Holding UP presents me with the new XMB installer GUI with options.</p>
<p>Hope this helps folks before the 10000 posts about it not working with ELF menu start appearing. Of course depending on exactly how your setup goes it could be different but just point the config to the correct IPL's to get options.</p>
<p>Many many thanks Dark_AleX for your continued work.</p>

Painerman

Thank YOU!
Please say: where is file ressurection.elf?
I need change this file for automatic set M33 NO UMD to all PSP after programming.

So Thank's!
Russian man, Aleks Painerman.

ram4life

help!!!

i tried to install DC6 but i am having some problems.
-i put the DC6 folder in PSP/GAME/ folder
-put 401.PBP on memory stick root
-When i go to the XMB to start installation, the gameboot finishes and the screen goes blank. few seconds later, the psp shuts off.

i am currently running 4.01 m33-2 and i have a slim.

PLEASE HELP!!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i tried to install DC6 but i am having some problems.
-i put the DC6 folder in PSP/GAME/ folder
-put 401.PBP on memory stick root
-When i go to the XMB to start installation, the gameboot finishes and the screen goes blank. few seconds later, the psp shuts off.

i am currently running 4.01 m33-2 and i have a slim.

PLEASE HELP!!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Do you have any custom themes installed? If so disable them. Also try formatting flash1.

bluemimmosa

very very gr8.... and what abt ta-088 v3 boards.. huh???? May be he will be doing it soon..

ram4life

i got the DC6 working.
i was just wondering, can i delete the files for DC5 like the DC5 folder and 390.pbp now that i have DC6?

if so, which ones do i delete. because they just take up space.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i got the DC6 working.
i was just wondering, can i delete the files for DC5 like the DC5 folder and 390.pbp now that i have DC6?

if so, which ones do i delete. because they just take up space.

You can delete the DC5 folder, as well as the 150.PBP, 340.PBP, and 390.PBP.