• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Released Filer 5.7

mediumgauge

Developer
Hello,
I released Filer 5.7.
Here is the changelog:
2008/09/12
version 5.7: MD5=4b83368bce5d6d4783985b446348d583

○全般
  ・CFWとの組み合わせによってはUMDアクセス時に無限ループに陥っていたバ
   グを修正し、Filerに復帰するようにした。
 ○filer
  ・画面中すべての行が深いフォルダ下のファイルだった場合、左にスクロー
   ルして表示領域を節約するようにした。
  ・VBRのMP3ファイルの情報を見たとき、間違ったビットレートが表示されて
   いたバグを修正した。
  ・ヘッダサイズが64kバイトより大きいMP3ファイルを再生できなかったバグ
   を修正した。

general:
- fixed a bug to be frozen while accessing UMD (depending on CFW's version).

filer:
- added a feature to scroll left to draw file names wider in deep folders.
- fixed a bug to have shown a wrong bit rate of VBR MP3 file.
- fixed a bug that some MP3 file cannot be played which has a large (>64KB) header.

/* Please donate (only U.S. $10), if you feel Filer useful.
Paypal & credit card will be accepted. */
http://www.geocities.jp/mediumgauge/

dennis96411

Awesome!!! Finally fixed that UMD bug! Good work mediumgauge!

Oh yeah, will this fix the bug where my PSP freeze when I try to access flash1?

dennis96411

Hey, will this fix the flash1 access freeze bug? I'm using 5.00 M33-3 if you're wandering, and slim.

palyons

Mediumgauge, not sure or not if you saw my thread about Filer 5.6 bugs, but there were at least a couple of actual bugs in regards to the new flash0 access on Kernel3 and later.
1) Cannot rename files in the flash0 partition.
2) Flash maintenance does not work right, if I recall something about the backup image not being the right size or something along those lines.

Mandingo

Old fart
<p>There is still a UMD bug. I can't rip UMD movies with kernel3 version. The program says there is no UMD inside. However PSP does not freeze anymore. Ripping works perfect now the other version with 1.50 kernel addon. I have PSP 1004, 5.00 M33-3 with 1.50 kernel addon. If only I had an option to rip UMD directly to ISO/VIDEO folder. Moving an ISO file with PSP filer to right folder is frustratingly slow and it does not even work if you are out of space. With PC moving a file is instant.</p>