• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Anyone think the price will drop again either for the holidays or forever?

bwalker

I want to buy a 360 i am gonna get the elite becuase everything i have is black and i need it to be black it will just look so weird lol. But i dont want to buy it now and in 3 months have it drop another 50 or more. Im really looking foward to mass effect thats pretty much the only reason im buying it and i im sure there will be otehr games i will find too. So should i pick one up soon and not care about another price drop or should i waitm what do you guys think.

J

Junit

I'm thinking of spray painting mine black so I don't void my warranty XD but it will drop before holidays .... maybe?

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Eh, I think if the prices JUST dropped I don't think it'll happen again until well into next year.

bwalker

hmm do we know if the new revisions have started shipping yet, cause im gonna sell a copy of vista ultimate on ebay and then buy one i think. Or buy it then sell the ultimate lol. Oh and whats agreat game you guys would reccomend. I really like rpg's which its lacking now but i also like adventure/action and shooters of course.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hmm do we know if the new revisions have started shipping yet, cause im gonna sell a copy of vista ultimate on ebay and then buy one i think. Or buy it then sell the ultimate lol. Oh and whats agreat game you guys would reccomend. I really like rpg's which its lacking now but i also like adventure/action and shooters of course.

Models with 65nm CPUs still haven't hit the market yet. Although, they are apparently in production, so as soon as they roll out (hopefully before Halo 3) I'm definitely getting a 360.

XsavioR

360 comes highly recommended. I havent had such fun on a console since nintendo first came out. EB games seems to have the best pricing. Do your self a favor and get the discount card.
Games so far
Fight night round 3
gears to war
pgr3
rainbow 6 vegas
Tony hawk sect 8

Accesories:
2 wireless controllers
2 batteries
charging cable
charging stand
headset (dont bother with live with out it. )
20 gig drive , wishing i got the 120