• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

can psp slim 2006 able to unbrick?

paldube

hi i have a psp slims 2006 bricked it has 5.03 version and i downgraded it in 3.71 using hellcats recovery and it got bricked. . sorry im too noob thats why i did it. . :confused1: . .is there a way to unbrick it? please help me. . .thanks in advance .

Alex

what version of hellcats recovery did you use?

if was the latest then you need a pandora + mms

paldube

i think its 1.5 hellcats recovery flasher all without pandora. . .:huh: is there any way to unbrick it? coz i think its fully brick coz it cant access to recovery mode

A.0.A

Hunter
@ alex_e - you forgot to ask if he has the ta-88v3

and if it was ta-88v3, I'm sorry to say but you can't unbricked it, send it to sony to repair the psp. but it will come with 6.00 OFW. Maybe you use the hellcats recovery flasher to ta-88v3 or if not then maybe you use the Hellcats recovery 1.5 that has a bug

Alex

that would be pointless because if he used the latest recovery flasher he wouldne be in this mess. he downgraded a TA-88V3 i think otherwise it wouldnt of bricked, he didnt use 1.6 cause of the HEN Check...

thats what i think anyway

paldube

yeah its 5.03 and it has a chicken thing. . . .i dont know what its mobo. .its model 2006 color mettalic silver. . .how do i kniw if its ta-88v3 mobo?:confused1:

Alex

When you FIRST got it, what firmware did it come it with?

paldube

actually its not mine its my friends psp and he bought it. . .its a 2nd hand psp and when he bought it its already 5.03. . .what probably the version has a ta-88v3 mobo in 2006?

Alex

Well, if it came with 4.01 or higher first hand then its a Ta-88V3, otherwise it can be fixed.

paldube

so i have a 50/50 percent chance to do it fix. . .i got to try it. .:crying:. . so whats probably the best unbricker to fix this mess?. . .i mean what version of unbricker?

Ichimaruhahn

Hello, I have the same problem with my psp please help! i bought from my friend just a week ago and i updated it with the Xgen 550-D3, well i updated it because i thought the version of my psp is a little bit different from the instructions... it says (WARNING! DO NOT INSTALL THIS ON PSP-2000 v3 and PSP-3000!) and mine was PSP-2006 Ta-088v24 so i thought oh yeah the year was different and mine was v24 not v3 so i proceed with the installation... and then it bricked... please help!!!!