• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Devhook 0.50 Install Guide

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
This is a step by step guide for installing the new Devhook 0.50 along with 2.82 firmware.

1. Remove all previous devhook files from your memory stick.

2. Copy the devhook 0.50 package to the root of your memory stick. This would be ms0:/ and the two folders should be "dh" and "PSP".

3. Download the 2.82 update here.

4. Get PSARDumper here.

5. Extract the DATA.PSAR from the 2.82 update you've downloaded with a program such as PBP Unpacker. Once thats done, copy the DATA.PSAR over to the root of your memory stick.

6. Run PSARDumper on your PSP, once its loaded up press X to dump a sigchecked 2.82. Once its done your PSP will return to the main menu.

7. Open up your memory stick, you will now see that there is an "F0" folder in the root. Move that to the "282" folder inside of "dh". Make sure the "F0" folder no longer exists on the root of your memory stick once you're done.

8. Almost done, now grab the 2.71 update here. Extract the DATA.PSAR, put it on your memory stick root, then run PSARDumper. This time hit square to decrypt all.

9. Once thats done, open up your memory stick and now go into the "F0" folder in your root. From there, move on to the "kd" folder. You will see a file named "audio.prx", copy it and move the file over to ms0:/dh/282/f0/kd.

10. Launch up devhook and go to "FLASH ROM" settings, choose install dh to flash1. DO NOT touch any of the other settings unless you know what you're doing.

11. Finally, choose "FIRMWARE" from the devhook menu and pick 2.82. Now start devhook and you should be good to go!

Enjoy :)

vorea26

help

i just recived gta vcs and i wanted to use devhook for the edison carter cheat device when i was following these steps when i get to 6 the psar dumper is either corrupt or will turn off my psp what iam i doing wrong?

i have a 2.81 psp system and a 1gb mem stick can someone please help me?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i just recived gta vcs and i wanted to use devhook for the edison carter cheat device when i was following these steps when i get to 6 the psar dumper is either corrupt or will turn off my psp what iam i doing wrong?

i have a 2.81 psp system and a 1gb mem stick can someone please help me?

The problem is that you have 2.81, it only runs on 1.5 - 2.71 / 3.02 OE-A.