• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Downgrading psp phat 6.20 OFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greyhowl

Hi, I was searching the guides but was unable to find a way to downgrade from 6.20 and am hoping to find some assistance doing so.

My goal is to create videos for MH (Though I'd be satisfied just being able to put my psp on my computer/TV if possible). I was told to install CFW and downgrade, I need a pandora battery and mms, but I was also told that in order to create them, I need CFW.

My real question is, is there a way to escape this vicious cycle and create a pandora+mms w/o CFW or vice versa? Also, is CFW a must for putting my psp phat on a bigger screen? The small screen available on the psp hurts my eyes to the point I can no longer bring myself to play it normally.

january39

eXo Staff
The battery can be hard modded to pandora, and the MMS can be made by the PC (Pandora deluxe) but you cannot use a phat for TV out as it is not supported.

Makes no difference if you have CFW or not.

Hit the link in my sig for more info

Alex

The battery can be hard modded to pandora, and the MMS can be made by the PC (Pandora deluxe) but you cannot use a phat for TV out as it is not supported.

Makes no difference if you have CFW or not.

Hit the link in my sig for more info

Sorry, You're wrong, phats can output to bigger screens :) homebrew called remotejoy

Greyhowl

Edit: I just read a bit more and figured it out, thank you both for the help and sorry I was a bit lazy for awhile there lol

Hard modding the battery was a bit scary though.. luckily I had seashells to smash the 4 with~ Anyway thanks again!

Alex

Best off luck!

Its always handy too have a pandora at hand :)

january39

eXo Staff
Sorry, You're wrong, phats can output to bigger screens :) homebrew called remotejoy

Yes, good point. My Bad. :bored:

bloodmoney

plz how do i downgrade my psp ofw 6.20 to a lower version plz give me the step by step procedure to do that, i can no longer play games on my psp it is totally useless now so plz help me @ all menbers who have any idea .

Hellcat

Contributor
plz how do i downgrade my psp ofw 6.20 to a lower version plz give me the step by step procedure to do that, i can no longer play games on my psp it is totally useless now so plz help me @ all menbers who have any idea .
Once you actually BUY the games, you can play them again.
Easy as that.

Unless your PSP is broken, but d/g'ing wouldn't help you then either.

january39

eXo Staff
This thread is going nowhere. On that basis it is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.