• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

DSi General Discussion

Seth

MD Party Room
So who getting the dsi,anyone pre order it? Plan on getting any new games with it? What color are you getting?

Depending on how well it sales and how many of the friends are getting it,I might be getting it as well. I have some gift card money that I been meaning to get ride of. I just hope it doesnt sell out like the past nintendo systems,but I sure it will.

Joey

No. There's no reason to buy it, even if you don't have a lite. Nothing about it justifies the $50 price difference.

Slasher

Suck It
I don't like the DS, and I don't like what the DS has to offer. Definitely not getting it :cool:

twelve

I'm not dead
I've still got a phat so if the lite drops in price when this comes out then maybe I'll get a lite.

Sullivan

My lil bro's DS Lite is sorta broken, so I think he will get this for his upcoming b day.

Adiuvo

The only way I would get this is if my lite broke. Seeing as Nintendo systems are pretty durable, I doubt I'll ever get one.

Seth

MD Party Room
The only way I would get this is if my lite broke. Seeing as Nintendo systems are pretty durable, I doubt I'll ever get one.

Well umm the DS Lite still get Hinge Cracks from time to time,I know it happen to my past dsl,and stupid nintendo whouldent fix it.

Riorio99

Not interested in the slightest.
If I hadn't killed my Phat and bought a Lite in October, then it would be a possibility, but lack of GBA, and interesting new features means thanks, but no thanks.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Im not buying one, there no major updates yet.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Not planning on picking one up right off the bat. Though it's a great handheld, I barely play my DS as is anyway (not enough time).

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Not planning on picking one up right off the bat. Though it's a great handheld, I barely play my DS as is anyway (not enough time).

Same here. Yesterday I was at gamestop and someone asked what it was and the guy behind the counter said the new nintendo system. Now if that was me I would've told him just a revised NDS system, the way he was talking about it he made it seem like a whole knew system, kind of pissed me off

Scorned

Same here. Yesterday I was at gamestop and someone asked what it was and the guy behind the counter said the new nintendo system. Now if that was me I would've told him just a revised NDS system, the way he was talking about it he made it seem like a whole knew system, kind of pissed me off

It IS Gamestop.

I always get angry when i enter that store.

Joey

Well, yeah, they're trying to sell it... The point is to make it as appealing as possible.

Mraellis

I honestly don't know if i want one or not. I play my DSL a lot but i see no point for the DSi yet until it gets some DSiware games.

Seth

MD Party Room
I wonder if this is going to be the new gba micro.

@Mister Chief I dont think where going to see the ds 2 for a few more years,and even longer if dsi sell like crazy.

Riorio99

DSi eh?...Meh...I still have my old blue fat DS. Love it. It can't be destroyed.

I'll pass.

The DS Phat can de destroyed.
Try dropping it on some tiles and trying to repair it yourself, with no prior knowledges of small electronics. That will kill it.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
It IS Gamestop.

I always get angry when i enter that store.

Dosen't everyone? they act like they know everything about gameing.
Btw Riorio99 the DS Phat can't be 100% destroyed..I drop my ds few times and its yet to break only damage it ever got was the scatches.
Unlike my friends DS light which broke super fast.

eighty4

I have a DS Lite and if everything goes accordingly with my "partnership" with Acekard, I'll be getting one.