• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

FATMSMOD for 5.03 GEN-C?

Blazing angel

i was about to try to flash it, but i then chickened out. Do you think it'll do any damage? to the flash?

ps: i was about to run dax's utility to patch fatmsmod for 5.00

should i try?

Deathrow

By you stating you are using 5.03GEN-C, are you implying you own a 2000 with a 88v3 or higher? If this is true, then I wouldn't do it unless it implies that it's meant for these motherboards or otherwise.

Flashing any of these motherboards are very dangerous since you can't recover the brick without sending it to Sony yo fix it.

A very expensive paper weight indeed :)

Spiros

Maiki
Don't do it! Never flash anything to the psp's NAND that will replace existing ofw files on a 3k or ta88v3, you'll end up with a paperweight.

Blazing angel

ok. thanks for thx warnings guys:w00t:

i have a 3000

is there any other way i can increase my ms speed?

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Don't do it! Never flash anything to the psp's NAND that will replace existing ofw files on a 3k or ta88v3, you'll end up with a paperweight.

ovekin was a a$$ to tht little kid...

MTL OWNSZZZ

Skorpian

Hmmm...
I don't think so.
But don't try to mess with your Flash files in any ways until you 100% confirm it's safe ( no one needs a paper weight with buttons :p )

elite

Oldie moldie
You can increase CPU speed in game/XMB for a light speed notice.