• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Folklore Got it?

Richlando

Has anyone else here gotten the game yet? If not are you planning to? I like it so far but I've only had time to play thru each characters prologue. More discussion if there's intrest...

Chafiro

I have it, and I already finished chapter 1 with Ellen and just the prologue of Keats but to be honest although is a nice game I don`t completely like it I feel something is missing it does not take advantage of the capacity of the PS3 you could say that`s more like a PS2 game, but that`s just my point of view.

Richlando

I feel the same way, it wows me then meh...it's fun and all but I do think more could have been done especially sice it's referred to as "next-gen".It's like..PS3..PS2..back to PS3..etc. But a worthy purchase for me I'd say.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
I was thinking of it but probs only once it comes down in price not a worthy purcahse right now i think