• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

Paul

Requesting the gamecube game PN.03 or Product number .03 from Capcom
1714413682357.png

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Requesting the gamecube game PN.03 or Product number .03 from Capcom
We seem to have this listed already, however it's named P.N.03. I added an alias for it so will show up under either query now.

Battlefield 1942 doesn't seem to show up on my profile here, even though I have the game in my EA library. I'd be grateful if it could be added to the site database.

There is an entry for it in the manual database under PC. Doesn't look like it can be tracked on the EA side though as it lacks achievements. Ever since they phased out the Origin client it's no longer possible to pick up games without achievements.

Last edited:

n4ndee

There is an entry for it in the manual database under PC. Doesn't look like it can be tracked on the EA side though as it lacks achievements. Ever since they phased out the Origin client it's no longer possible to pick up games without achievements.

May I request it to be manually added to my profile, for the sake of completeness, if I can prove ownership? Only that and Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft Connect) are missing for me.

Retodon8

May I request it to be manually added to my profile, for the sake of completeness, if I can prove ownership? Only that and Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft Connect) are missing for me.
You can do that yourself. Open your own profile page, above your game list click "Add Game", select "PC" as the platform like x3sphere mentioned, enter "Battlefield 1942" to find that title, and "Add Game". 👍 I can find "Driver: San Francisco" under "PC" as well.