• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Games playing bad..

JKing

Banned
Well ever since I updated to the new verison 3.10 oeA...All my games have played like crap :mad: . Mortal Kombat Tril, half the sound in the game sounds like crap now,Castlevania SOTN freezes up everynow :mad: and then, Also when I transform into the wolf, and I run, behind me on the screen turns black. If anyone else is having these problems post em up, and if anyone have any answers I would love to hear some, because Ive been looking and just cant seem to find anything...
Thank You.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Might be a good idea to check out the new Popsloader - which allows you to load the new 3.11 pops (PS1 emulator), may fix these problems.

JKing

Banned
Might be a good idea to check out the new Popsloader - which allows you to load the new 3.11 pops (PS1 emulator).

Well is it just like what I have...Hit X on the game and play it or is there more to it..Also where can I find this popsloader?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Well is it just like what I have...Hit X on the game and play it or is there more to it..Also where can I find this popsloader?

once you've enabled the plugin yes, grab it from the Downloads section on main page. D_A just released it today.

JKing

Banned
mehhh... got it working after all this time...game still plays like crap lol...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
mehhh... got it working after all this time...game still plays like crap lol...

LOL, that sucks :(

3.11 didn't fix RE2 either

JKing

Banned
LOL, that sucks :(

3.11 didn't fix RE2 either

I heard :( I guess they want Dark Alex to remake RE2 some kid posted this up because he said the game freezes up at the station. I would LOVE DARK ALEX if he did this, not like I dont love him from all his work on his downgrades.