• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[phat] 3.52 MM3-4 to 4.01 MM3 problem. battery related

nz-cub3y

Hey there..

I have tirelessly searched through the forum, looked through the installation guide (http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=7669) and i am yet to find anyone with the same problem as me.

In the guide it says that the firmware wont be flashed unless the battery is at least 78% - my psp has been sitting on charge all day, and i know for a fact its over 78%, but when i go to update it stops at "the battery needs to be at least 78%" then just resets.

also i should note that when i go to battery info under systems settings it shows the power source "battery" and battery status "in use" but does not display the charge level or the hours left.

Any help would be much appreciated.

also.. does 4.01 MM3 enable xvid/dvix playback? as this is my only motivation in upgrading. if not, what is the best version to update to before 4.01.

Thanks heaps.

- Nz-Cub3y

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
Wait untill the battery is fully charged and try again. When you're recharging your battery, the PSP will not show the percentage nor the time left.

nz-cub3y

The psp wasnt showing battery status even off the charger... not sure what the problem is, but had no idea there was a battery check bypass, i have used the L+Triangle combo and it installed, thanks heaps! flashed 4.01 then installed the 4.01 MM3-2 update.

Also, can anyone comfirm for me that 4.01 can play divx/xvid as part of the update to the media player, becuase that would be freakin sweet XD

If not, then is there any homebrew media player that i can run on the psp for that purpose - i am coming from basically no psp homebrew knowledge, was just recently given a psp..

Thanks again for the help, made my day :)

- Nz Cub3y

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
No, it doesn.t. And there's no homebrew that plays avi (at least not at full speed).