• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Psn Killer GUI problems

Blazing angel

ok, i just tried the program, but it always gives me a error whenever i try to patch my psp's registry in my flash 1. i know the flash is properly enabed, because i can see it on my pc.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I won't be able to help with the issue but generally it is a good idea to give out the error details for people to properly troubleshoot the problem. Just saying it came up with an error doesn't give us many details (like what was the error message?)

Blazing angel

I won't be able to help with the issue but generally it is a good idea to give out the error details for people to properly troubleshoot the problem. Just saying it came up with an error doesn't give us many details (like what was the error message?)

Sadly, all it said was was "Error."

After doing a bit more research, i realized this app changes the registry on the flash 1 of 5.03 gen-c, and 5.50 Gen-D becuase of its develpment of gen-b/ 5.50-c. Anyways, funny enough, even with this error message, i can play online. it seems its patched it anyway!