• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[REQUEST] - Region Code Changer

rnc_ebm

Anyone have REGION CODE Changer in order to watch UMD Video with other Region ?

my PSP Region is ORIGINALLY 0A (HK) & i need to change it to 04 (US).

I've tried to change it to 04 at 0x0100 & 0x0120, and it doesn't work.

anyone ?

here's the code list

PSPRegionCode.jpg

br

RNC_EBM

CoMbiNa

Wannabe Developer
Hmm, assuming you got a cfw, go to the recovery menu, then to configuration and change "Free UMD region" to enabled.

btw can u find me that kinda table for the slim models? (2000)

rnc_ebm

Hmm, assuming you got a cfw, go to the recovery menu, then to configuration and change "Free UMD region" to enabled.

btw can u find me that kinda table for the slim models? (2000)

TRY IT..........

br

RNC_EBM

vp10120

On higher firmware there's option to change the region number and enable free udm region. Change the number to your UMD's region and enable it.

Acerthief

Changing the region code means changing your key0x100, which is unique to each PSP. If any byte is changed the key will be corrupted, only making your PSP worse.

So unless it can be made as an plugin, or else it wouldn't work.

rnc_ebm

Changing the region code means changing your key0x100, which is unique to each PSP. If any byte is changed the key will be corrupted, only making your PSP worse.

So unless it can be made as an plugin, or else it wouldn't work.

tried all 0x0100, 0x0103 & 0x120 containing REGION, but no success. And my psp not corrupted & still running in good condition.

hope someone make MULTI REGION for PSP like MULTI REGION ON DVD.

br

RNC_EBM

Acerthief

tried all 0x0100, 0x0103 & 0x120 containing REGION, but no success. And my psp not corrupted & still running in good condition.

hope someone make MULTI REGION for PSP like MULTI REGION ON DVD.

br

RNC_EBM

Have fun losing the UMD.
Unless you have backup.

vp10120

Perhaps i was wrong with the description. On 4.01 M33 is called 'Fake Region' on Configuration set in Recovery menu. It can change to various countries and i think that option is specially builded for unlock UMD region, what's more, i do think it edits the region prx file on NAND to 'pretend' to be PSP on that country.

However, when i change it to few other countries it still plays Australia region UMDs.. which i don't understand why the heck D_A implement a useless feature? Or is it fully region free by default? Can someone explain?