• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Speculation] iso to pbp converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

nithun

since iso loading is not possible can we make a program which converts iso to pbp format so that it can be read on the chicHEN...........since both iso and pbp(homebrew) are un encryprted....it would be lot easier to make right............no need for complex devhook or any extra work done by the HEN either.............just a thought..............lol:blushing:

isofan1

just forget about an iso loader or anything of that sort HEN is great without it. PSP is trying to make a come back but if people keep pirating games the PSP will be dead and then what? Digital downloads will come by the plenty soon so buy your games through the PS Store.

zekialtintas

I just came in my pants thinking that uve made a convertor to do those kind of things! Edit the title please because of confusion :)

Slasher

Suck It
No this would not work.

I don't want to go in depth explaining it to you but it just... doesn't work like that. Converting an ISO to an eboot (which I don't even think is possible btw), doesn't somehow magically make it run.

Bottom line, an ISO loader is needed if you want to run ISO's. With ChickHEN's disclaimer, an ISO loader should not even be ran on it even if there is one available. Buy your games.

There is really no discussion to be had here.

Hardrive

Contributor
It should be noted, however, that eboots can be converted to ISOs. However, in practice, this is not done because it is slow and you can't save data.

Status
Not open for further replies.