• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Switch activity log issue

terrormuis961

Hi! I recently switched to another switch and reset my activity log. But I noticed my Exophase account is still showing the old activity log information (I do have my log set to public). Is there any way this problem can be solved? A manual profile scan didn't do the trick and neither did removing and adding my friend code again. And I did wait for a day after trying this for the first time. My friend code is SW-3629-7122-2418, just in case you need it. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah we don't remove any information automatically, mainly since it would be impossible to determine what should be removed since Nintendo only shows the last 20 games.

I have wiped the current information on your profile. I don't see any activity showing up yet though (same when looking up your friend code on Switch), it might take some time when you switch devices.