• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

'There are no games' error on 4.01 m33-2

basile

When i installed 4.01 m33-2 and went to the game section and tried to load something off the memory card or from the saved data utility i get the error 'There are no games' even tho there are saved games and data on the memory stick. i have changedthe game310 folder to game4xx and was running 352 before i upgraded.

can any1 help?

thanks

dennis96411

Did you name the folder it in CAPS (GAME4XX)? Does it work fine before you upgraded?

basile

it seems that it plays everything on a new 512 mb memory stick. but will only show mp3s photos etc on my current 2gb it will not show up any games, or save games! it was working fine before upgrade. yeah named it in caps

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
seems a bug on the firmware to me.I heard that this only hapens in PSP TA-85 v2. Do you know your mobo, basile?

Pr0metheus

When i installed 4.01 m33-2 and went to the game section and tried to load something off the memory card or from the saved data utility i get the error 'There are no games' even tho there are saved games and data on the memory stick. i have changedthe game310 folder to game4xx and was running 352 before i upgraded.

can any1 help?

thanks

YOUR MEMORY CARD MUST HAVE NO NAME!!! After you delete memory card name, you will see your games again.