• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Valhalla Knights

MenaceInc

Staff Member
only got to play it for an hour or so but its a good game so far...theres elements that remind me of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Vagrant Story and Final Fantasy....so all in all a good mix. :D

although i wonder....if i was to get the UK version when/if it came out over here,would i be able to convert the gamesave file to work with the UK version since the one i have at the moment is a rip of the US one?

also,anyone whos played it,what did you think of it?

Coldbird

<strong>Developer</strong>
Normally you shouldnt be able to... but as its the same Game - I'm sure I could write up a Savegame Converter easily...

So feel free to contact me once you need a converter... It shouldnt be too difficult...

Very much like... Decrypt -> Get new Key -> Reencrypt :D

About the Game... I really like it - its nice... - But why would you want to get a UK Version if you already got the US one... I couldnt find anything bad about it till now

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Normally you shouldnt be able to... but as its the same Game - I'm sure I could write up a Savegame Converter easily...

So feel free to contact me once you need a converter... It shouldnt be too difficult...

Very much like... Decrypt -> Get new Key -> Reencrypt :D

About the Game... I really like it - its nice... - But why would you want to get a UK Version if you already got the US one... I couldnt find anything bad about it till now

it's a rip of the US version as an ISO and i do believe in supporting a company and their work by buying their products.i do the same for music.and since it is an RPG,it would be annoying to get far then have to start over. :\

Memeow

Pretty fun game ^-^ gets a thumbs up from me :D

Xritta

Pretty fun game ^-^ gets a thumbs up from me :D

omg your so right i love this game :) im really in to the justice leage game with batman super man wonderwomen and all the great hero's this game rockz : but so dose Valhalla Knights really good graphics awsome game play i think this game is really fun havent gotten to far i think my toons hit level 5 ? lol

any one know what the end game content level cap for the toons are ?? :confused1: