• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Wireless bridge 2 360's

I've been trying to wireless bridge my xbox and my brothers xbox without getting the overprice wireless adapter or the wire on the floor. We both cant use live due to the legacy of our internet connection. I use WRT160N with Firmware Version: v2.0.02. Everything default expect for user and pass. Now over here I have WRT54G with DD-WRT V24 Micro and I config it to wireless bridge and repeater to my WRT160N.

Both routers can ping. So I stick Gears 2 in both xbox's. I host mine but my brothers xbox can see the game I host but when he trys to connect. it gives him a error. So I tried his as host and mine pop up a error as well.

Please help! We both able to play by one router but with 2 routers wireless bridge is a no go!

Sorry about my bad English

LocutusEstBorg

Just try Point to Point bridge first without repeater to see if the two are even able to bridge properly. I wasn't able to bridge my Netgear DG834G and a Broadcom. But I bought another DG834G and now I have both of them in Repeater (Bridging) with Client Association (So Wifi devices can connect) and both the physical networks can communicate flawlessly.