• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Adiuvo

The clock was crap though. Supposedly batteries only lasted two weeks, and they were AA batteries. It would be worth more than the clock pretty quickly.

Joey

That clock looks sweet..I saw it online for 130 a while back I think...It still alot of a game tho..

$130 is way too much for a game I already own...

If I didn't already have it though, I'd be all over it.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Usually no. But if the game manages to impress me (read: is not a rehash and is innovative) then I probably would. That hasn't happened yet.

Moose

Meta Moose
I have never bought a Collector's Edition of any game. I'm not interested in photo-books, etc so it seems like a waste of money to me.

Kyle0wnsyou

Lavate las manooos!!
the shelf I have for my games I made to be 2mm taller than 360 game cases, so collector's editions never fit. e.g. I never buy them.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I think the RE5 one is passable. It's a bag I'd never use in public and like a necklace in the shape of Africa and a patch.

For collectors edition games, usually the making of documentaries are what pulls me in.

Serideth

I think the RE5 one is passable. It's a bag I'd never use in public and like a necklace in the shape of Africa and a patch.

For collectors edition games, usually the making of documentaries are what pulls me in.

The Forza 2 one came witha really nice manual of all the cars in the game and about them, that's the kinda thing I like.

Slasher

Suck It
I've never boughten a collector's edition game before, and I probably never will. Nothing about them ever excites me, and I'm not one to spend more than I have to for a game. Any added bonus content doesn't exactly grab my attention

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I remember buying RE4 online back when it released and I got a free t-shirt with it. I still rock it around the house on the weekends.

Pspunk

Star power and butt plugs
I haven't bought any collectors editions of any games, the extras usually don't appeal to me enough to pay the extra money, give me my game and im happy

Noriyuke

Talk shit if you must, but the last collecters i bought was Prey. I still have the action figures, but i sold the game a while ago.

Oh wait, i bought the original gears limited edition, but i quickly sold it when someone offered 75 more than i paid.

I remember buying RE4 online back when it released and I got a free t-shirt with it. I still rock it around the house on the weekends.

i want a resident evil shirt...

EvilSeph

Administrator
Actually, now that I think of it, I got the battle chest for Warcraft because that franchise really rocks. I believe this counts as a Collector's Edition equivalent, if not, foreget I said anything ;)