• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.03OE-c DXAR Help

triv1um xxx

Right, firstly I'm not one of those Noobs that can't read readme's. I have done this before with no problems.

Okay, in the dxar maker it freezes everytime when 'extracting and packing 303.PBP'

I have recently downgraded from 3.10OE-a to 1.50 (again) and now I want 3.03OE-c.

I formated my stick afterwards and still no luck.

can anyone tell me what the problem is?

or has anyone got the dxar?

thanks a lot for reading.

JKing

Banned
You say if freezes...Are you sure its not still loading...When i updated my friends psp to 3.10oe it took over 15 min to make the DXAR file..try it again and post up and tell me.

Den

Hi guys,

I'm in deep deep sh*t now.
I've recently upgraded mine from 3.03 OEC to 3.10OEA due to some iso unable to load.
After upgrade, i'm still not able to laod the game. So i reset the set tpo factory default settings. Now it won't boot up at all. All i can hear is the click click sound from UMD running and stop and then starts again non-stop.

Even when i go to recovery screen, i'm not able to see anything except black screen.
Only after a while, then the screen appears. But it went back to black screen again once i touch any key.

Have tried all ways but no help at all...

Can anyone help me here??

JKing

Banned
Hi guys,

I'm in deep deep sh*t now.
I've recently upgraded mine from 3.03 OEC to 3.10OEA due to some iso unable to load.
After upgrade, i'm still not able to laod the game. So i reset the set tpo factory default settings. Now it won't boot up at all. All i can hear is the click click sound from UMD running and stop and then starts again non-stop.

Even when i go to recovery screen, i'm not able to see anything except black screen.
Only after a while, then the screen appears. But it went back to black screen again once i touch any key.

Have tried all ways but no help at all...

Can anyone help me here??

Did you try to turn it on, And then take the batt out, then turn it on again?