• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

ABE'S ODYSEE WONT START

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam The Man

Hello to all.

ok to make it simple, i have a PSP SLIM (2000) and latest CFW (5.00 M33-6) and all POPS on there and i put ABE'S ODYSEE on my psp started it and it wouldnt load just black screen. I tried EVERY pops but i get the same black screen after them.

But one pops (i think 3.40) after i select a message appears that says TO START THIS GAME YOU MUST CONVERT SAVED DATA FOR THE GAME TO A NEW FORMAT.
THE CONVERTED SAVED DATA WILL NO LONGER BE RECOGNISED BY PSP SYSTEMS USING SYSTEM SOFTWARE VERSION 3.30 OR EARLIER.
DO YOU WANT TO CONVERT THE SAVED DATA TO A NEW FORMAT NOW?

If i click yes then......................CONVERTING DATA PLEASE WAIT (what data?)............................................ ............................................BLACK SCREEN and believe me i waited 5 mins. If i clicked no its the same black screen. And there shouldnt be any saved data for ABE as iv never had it on my PSP before.

.I MADE THE EBOOT USING PSX2PSP V.1.4.2

.THE ORIGINAL ISO SIZE WAS 561MB

.GAME ID & MAIN GAME ID SLUS 00190

.CONVERTED TO EBOOT AT 423MB

Please someone gimme a hand as im tearing my hair out!

Sam The Man

CLOSE THREAD PLEASE. Turned out it was just a bad burn. I remade it and this time it came out a bigger eboot at 495MB instead of the old 423MB

Status
Not open for further replies.