• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

About PS3 TF2

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Can I cross-over play this with PC users? If yes, How?

THanks in advance,

K.

Sullivan

Nope, you cannot, it sucks for the PS3. Even after they applied the patch to reduce lag and stuff, it was horrible. Its nothing compared to the pc version at all.

Joey

Nope, you cannot, it sucks for the PS3. Even after they applied the patch to reduce lag and stuff, it was horrible. Its nothing compared to the pc version at all.

Well it's not a PS3 thing, you can't do cross-play on any platform.

Riorio99

I can personally confirm that not only can you not cross-play with the PS3 on TF2, they haven't released any of the updates aside from the previously mentioned so-called fix for the lag. As good as the base game is, the add-ons and updates make the PC version far superior. There is still a decent community for the PS3 version however.

Hardrive

Contributor
Off-topic: The PS3 version is ugly as well. I played it at my cousins house, and couldn't stand it. The lack of updates is disappointing as well.

Adiuvo

There's also a bunch of skins you can install for the PC version. Some of the base models in TF2 are downright ugly (Spy's revolver), and skins help fix it. You can also get custom maps and customized servers, and get a chance and owning Evilseph ;)