• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Allow me to Reintroduce Myself

football

Hi everyone, My name is football. Im re-introducing myself because most people don't know me and those who did know me probably do not remember me.
I used to be a mod on QJ years ago and that's how i ended up coming to this site. (I decided to lurk QJ about a week ago and saw that it is now dead)

As for video games i used to play a lot but havent played a game for more then 10 minutes in well over a year due to travelling the country. I am hoping to get some games for christmas now that i have settled into my house here at college.

The Basics
Name: Patrick

Joey

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit... Project Pat is back.

So how the hell'd you find us? You been out of the game for almost two years (at least, that's the last time I saw you). I guess Canadians are just such good woodsmen, and natural navigators, that you'd find your way home.

BTW, you owe me a game of NCAA football 08 :p

Moose

Meta Moose
Welcome back! =D I noticed you posting over the last day or so and thought that you might have made a reappearance. Good to see you again.

explosions

I remember you.

El Diablo

Damn I haven't seen you in ages football welcome back.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Welcome back again football. Hope you an stick around for a while.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67E42LQsU24[/YT]

football

Thanks Abe, I know my previous attempts to return were unsuccessful but hopefully Ill be able to stick around this time. For the title i was trying to go with Jay-z but i guess Austin Powers is only appropriate from the past picture comparisons.

Serideth

Nice to have you back man, just back myself!

Well we must catch up on MSN sometime or something, it's been fucking ages.