• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[anime ]Tiger & Bunny

Seth

MD Party Room

Spiros

Maiki
I loved DBZ for the longest time as well, I still do really. This show sounds a little crazy: Superheroes that compete for points on a TV show and have advertisements on their suit. I'll give this a try soon and let you know what I think.

Seth

MD Party Room
I been working buy all the DBZ kai on blu ray atm.

Spiros

Maiki
Nice, I watched a couple of episodes of kai, I liked that they took out a bit of the filler crap; when I was a kid I had time to watch Goku create a spirit bomb through a bunch of episodes, but not so much now.

I just watched that first episode in Japanese with English subs (we still don't get hulu up here), I actually enjoyed it, the story is so ridiculous but it works. When they were first introducing the "heroes" it seemed pretty stupid, but after we got a bit more of the story, it was pretty enjoyable. I'll watch the next episode at least, but I'll probably wait till I can find an English version.