• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Any one wanna be Xbox one pals??

AgentBiscuit975

Hiiiiiii to you nice person (if anyone is actually reading this which I hope someone is because if no one is then it would have been a waste of time writing this and I could have been doing something else like cooking ... running...painting...dancing with my cat or singing with henry the Hoover...............0_0......I don't actually do any of those by the way.........what I dont....0_0........) Anyway I only have 4 games at the moment battlefield 4 (awesome game), dead rising 3 (awesome game), zoo tycoon (awesome game) and FIFA 14 ( not really played it yet) I play for fun (what games are made for) I don't get angry (except for monopoly....that games really hard..) I'm 19 (soon to be 20...yay HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ....HAPPY..no sorry I won't do that.......) my gamertag is the same as my name on here...either add me or message me on here with your gamertag and i will add you....hope to see someone soon......gosh I hope there isn't a character limit...I can't be arsed to do this again.....