• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Anyone else having this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anadriall

I am having problems playing Digimon World 3, you see after the very first fight in the begining which is RIGHT after you get your Digimon, I go into an Inn to save the game, now when I leave the system locks up... So I decided to restart the game, now I go into a store to look at weapons/armor, when I leave again the system locks up... Basically if I ever enter a building I can never leave because the sytsem will lock up.. Anyone else having this problem??

PSP: 3.71 M33-2
Not sure if it's important but
Kernel v1.50

MenaceInc

Staff Member
replied to a PM concerning this issue,thread closed.

though for others benefit, i'll post up my reply

please bear in mind that that list is really old and was made back when 3.10 OE was the latest custom firmware. as for Digimon World 3, i didn't test that particular game but Cheezeball99 did and he posted it as working perfect.this was back in april so maybe there was a regression in POPS since then.

the best advice i can give you is to use popsloader to run the 3.03 pops since that was the pops version that cheezeball99 was using at the time he tested the game.also,please note that his version was the north american version.

you can search the forums for popsloader and hopefully that will help you find something to run Digimon World 3 better but as far as i can remember there isn't a version of popsloader made for 3.71 M33-2 yet,sorry.

hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.