• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Anyone going to E3?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Like the topic says... anyone here going to E3? Received my registration confirmation today so I'll be attending as press. Just need to book a flight and hotel now.

Very excited :) This year's show should be amazing.

d1ddy

Like the topic says... anyone here going to E3? Received my registration confirmation today so I'll be attending as press. Just need to book a flight and hotel now.

Very excited :) This year's show should be amazing.

pics or it didnt happen :laugh: congrats thoo , better get some good e3 swag :p

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
pics or it didnt happen :laugh: congrats thoo , better get some good e3 swag :p

I'll be taking tons of pics for sure :biggrin:

january39

eXo Staff
Thats Cool - Press card to E3. Make sure you bag some freebies, o and of course some new stories and pics :thumbup1:

january39

eXo Staff
I thought of it first, Lmao. :)

J

jx233

E3- nice. I can't go there, don't have time and money to.

If I could, I would definetly check out what Nintendo has to offer first. Then the other other stuff.

Besides, when x3 is going to E3, is he going to represent eXophase.com or just himself? :huh:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
E3- nice. I can't go there, don't have time and money to.

If I could, I would definetly check out what Nintendo has to offer first. Then the other other stuff.

Besides, when x3 is going to E3, is he going to represent eXophase.com or just himself? :huh:

You have be affiliated with a company involved in the industry to attend as press, so yeah, I will be representing eXophase.com. People with no connection to the industry can still get in this year but the entrance fee is $400 ($500 if you register after May 1). That fee is waived for me.

J

jx233

x3sphere said:
You have be affiliated with a company involved in the industry to attend as press, so yeah, I will be representing eXophase.com. People with no connection to the industry can still get in this year but the entrance fee is $400 ($500 if you register after May 1). That fee is waived for me.

Ahhh, understood. :smile: After you return from E3, I am assuming you will write an artcile about it?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ahhh, understood. :smile: After you return from E3, I am assuming you will write an artcile about it?

I'll be writing up any news-ish articles live, from the conferences. They have wireless internet there. But yeah, when I get back I plan to post impressions on any games I tried out. Maybe even hardware, if the rumors are true about Sony announcing a new PSP.

J

jx233

x3sphere said:
I'll be writing up any news-ish articles live, from the conferences. They have wireless internet there. But yeah, when I get back I plan to post impressions on any games I tried out. Maybe even hardware, if the rumors are true about Sony announcing a new PSP.

Nice. People like me on the homefront will appreciate it alot. Thanks. :smile:

@ the PSP rumors definetly need to be debunked.

Also, concerning E3, do you think it would be funny if you ran into some of the people from the forums that you know?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I reckon you should add me to eXophase press ;)
We could head out to bars everynight while there :p

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Nice. People like me on the homefront will appreciate it alot. Thanks. :smile:

@ the PSP rumors definetly need to be debunked.

Also, concerning E3, do you think it would be funny if you ran into some of the people from the forums that you know?

That'd be cool, although doesn't look like anyone here is going (or MfM for that matter). I plan on meeting up with some people from other sites though.

I reckon you should add me to eXophase press ;)
We could head out to bars everynight while there :p

Heh, yeah I am looking forward to the after parties :p Wish you could tag along - maybe next year.

J

jx233

x3sphere said:
That'd be cool, although doesn't look like anyone here is going (or MfM for that matter). I plan on meeting up with some people from other sites though.

Good luck and have fun there. :D While you will be gone, the Staff and I will be watching over the site (protecting it from bots mostly). :w00t: