• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Armored Core: For Answer

Bran

Yell
Anyone play this? It came out late last year when all the big games came out so I'm guessing it got bowled over but it's GREAT!

I'm a fan of Armored Core but this is seriously the best game in the series so far. I feel like it's a good game to pick up if you've not played it or was turned off by older games in the series. People who thought Armored Core 4 was good will be surprised that they made this one play even better some how.

The controls are easier to understand. They have a "easy" auto boost mode (usually the "run" and "jump/fly" buttons are the same, but this setting makes the button just for flying and when you are on the ground you auto boost). Every button is customizable so you can make it how ever you want, the default controls are still a little wonky as far as I'm concerned but who cares cause it's easy to alter them.

And the missions are pretty fucking awesome.

Additional Comment:
I've wanted to try out the 4v4 battles but I'm not a fan of playing with random ass people and I doubt I'd ever get that many people together.

Back