• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Assistance With Rebootex

HEN-A

Contributer
Ok I am kind of new to the whole rebootex thing,so I require a little advice/assistance.

How would I replace the the rebootex in the old tiff exploit h.bin with a different rebootex from a another h.bin?

The reason I am attempting this is for a Project I am currently working on at school.

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole
sorry i know nothing about programing
maby ask davee

m0skit0

You would have to modify a lot of offsets in there... You have two options: decompile the ChickHEN and then you can insert your own rebootex, or ask Davee for the source code, then modify it. If you're planning doing it in assembler just forget it.

A_Nub

Developer
lol, he would need to know asm to decompile it to C, so it is quite valid, and how the whole pspsdk was made along with this exploit and many others. HEN-A I would suggest just renaming h.bin and running your own h.bin that does what it needs to then loads the original, or have it load the h.bin and patch the call to rebootex (a hook).

Otherwise have a talk with Davee.

HEN-A

Contributer
Thanks for all your help guys :).